Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Maisy the Goddess

Yesterday evening, after Funny Bunny got home from dance class, she brought out this pink cloth thing and a piece of string. I automatically think, what is she going to put on me this time? As always, I was right. It was dress-Maisy-up-like-a-goddess-and-bow-down-to-her time. You must know that I absolutely despise dressing up. Even in dog outfits.

 So while all my humans were laughing about it to themselves, I found my chance and tried to scratch off my "goddess headdress" with my paw. Then I heard a "Maisy, why did you move it?", it was put back on top of my head and, unfortunately for me, a picture was taken.




As much as I love my humans, sometimes they just get on my nerves!  

1 comment:

  1. Friend Around the CornerMay 15, 2014 at 5:30 PM

    oooh Maisy your styling.

    ReplyDelete